Commercial Janitorial Services
B&T Contractors, Inc. provides high quality janitorial services. First, we sit down with our clients and establish what goals and expectations they have for their facility. Then, we evaluate their facility and give potential options for cleaning that will meet their needs. We work with the customer to ensure they are fully satisfied and get the service they deserve. CITS training is provided to our employee’s at the customer’s facility to make sure they fully understand the duties required and practice safe and efficient work habits. Lastly, we oversee the quality of our account through the use of a quality control manager, quality control software and monthly questionnaires.
Our janitorial services include labor, cleaning products and equipment. We also can provide cleaning products for our clients such as paper towels, toilet paper, soaps, garbage liners and more. All of our cleaning chemicals are properly labeled according to OSHA’s HazCom program. Safety Data Sheets (SDS) are located in the janitor’s closet.
Services We Offer
At B&T Contractors, Inc. we offer a wide range of building services. We perform tasks and duties specific to our customer’s needs. Examples of services we offer include general cleaning, carpet maintenance, hard floor maintenance, window cleaning and exterior maintenance. Other specialty tasks can be arranged according to customer requests.
Industries We Serve
Why Choose Us
- We are licensed, insured and bonded to do business in the state of Pennsylvania and New York.
- Our employees are trained according to Cleaning Industry Training Standards (CITS), OSHA Standards, GHS Hazard Communication and SDS Sheet Identification.
- We have full time Operation Managers who inspects accounts rigorously with an iPad and QC software.
- We are constantly improving our procedures, training and technology to clean for appearance and health.
- We are an ISNetworld and Avetta verified contractor with an A rating.
What Client’s Say
Our cleaner does a great job for us. She is friendly and communicates with tenants when approached; this makes them feel at ease. She also continues on with her work as she talks. Her appearance is always neat and clean; again makes it easier for tenants to accept her in the buildings.